Thursday, May 16, 2013

crevice/crevasse: Common Errors in English Usage Entry for Thursday, May 16, 2013

Crevices are by definition tiny, like that little crevice between your teeth where the popcorn hulls always get caught. A huge crack in a glacier is given the French spelling: crevasse.

No comments:

Post a Comment